Find your next great role
Join Us Now !
Thank you for visiting Viveka Health. We are a cutting-edge cloud technology healthcare startup developing revolutionary technologies that improve the health and well-being of patients. Our AWS-based solution drives value for healthcare’s stakeholders through automation, intelligence and communication.
Viveka’s developers gain experience in the latest technologies: artificial intelligence, machine learning, data science, and big-data analytics in exciting and innovative ways to ensure secure and reliable healthcare access for all. Viveka’s unique approach and robust security posture have made us a leader in health benefit administration.
Our innovative solutions, top tier customer service and proven approach save our customers time, money and frustration. With offices in New York City, Miami, and Kathmandu, Viveka’s team is composed of expert technologists and healthcare professionals who are passionate about making healthcare safer, and more accessible, affordable and efficient.
Viveka’s development HQ is a fast-paced, success-oriented environment. Developers should be ready to reap high rewards for hard work. Standards are high and candidates should be smart, interested in learning/mentoring, and ready for a challenge.
We’ve found that the following are good indicators that you’ll succeed and grow at Viveka:
- Learning new technologies in your spare time, including AI and ML
- Prototyping things at home with new languages or frameworks
- Taking part in competitions and hackathons
- Being connected with university professors on regular basis
- Having a thoughtful hobby outside work, such as music, cooking, coding games and apps
- Good, clear, fluid communication, including in English
Who you are ?
Curious, thorough, analytical, intelligent with strong problem-solving skills. You ask questions, consider various perspectives, listen and apply what you learn to create solutions. You drive your projects to completion and want to show your work to your peers. You have good organization and communication skills.
- Smart and ready for a challenge
- Hard working
- Interested in learning and mentorship
- Quick thinking and resourceful
- Honest and trustworthy
Desired Skills and Experience
- Spring, SpringMVC, SpringData
- Kotlin / Swift / SwiftUI
- AWS services
- Hadoop, MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra, Hive
- Redis, Memcache
- Postgres, MySQL
- MapReduce, Data Warehousing, or Analytics
To learn more about available positions at Viveka Health, submit your details and resume here. Be the part of fastest growing healthcare startup.